Access to Site - Agree | Disagree
Note: This site best viewed at 1024x768.
In order to access the contents of this website, you are required to acknowledge, by clicking the "Agree" button above, that you have read this page, that you understand that the website's contents are protected by copyright, and that you are forbidden to copy or use any content appearing on this site.
1. Notice of Terms - You should read the contents of this Agreement that contains the terms by which you may view this Website. By accepting this Agreement, you are agreeing that your use of this Website will be at your own personal risk.
2. Protected Content - The content of this Website is protected material under theUnited States and International copyright laws.
3. Use of Content - Use of any of the content on this site is strictly forbidden. By downloading any content on this site, you are in violation of the United States and International Copyright laws.
4. Limitation of Liability - Neither I nor any other providers of content on this Website will be responsible or liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from your access to or use of the content on this site.
5. Changes - I reserve the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. I will post any changes or amended terms on this Website so that you have notice of them. Your use of this site after any changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
6. Disclaimers - a. Internet use is subject to events beyond our control. Accordingly, I make
no representation or warranty that any functional aspects of this site will be uninterrupted or free from errors, viruses or other unauthorized components.
b. Neither I nor any other providers of Content on this site will be responsible or liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or loss of income, that result from your access to the Content on this site.
7. Indemnification - You agree to and shall indemnify and hold me, my agents, and all those acting on my behalf, harmless, including reasonable attorneys fees and expenses, from any and all unauthorized use of any content of this Website which you use or permit others to use.
8. No Oral Modification - The terms of this agreement may not be modified or waived unless I agree to such modification or waiver in writing in each instance.
9. Prevailing Law - The Website is situated with the State of Michigan. No downloading is permitted from this Website. Accordingly, it is agreed that the laws of the State of Michigan shall govern this License Agreement and any disputes that may arise under it. Any action brought under the Agreement shall be in the Federal or State Courts within the State of Michigan. The losing party in any such action shall pay the reasonable legal fees and cost of the prevailing party.
10. Entire Contract - You acknowledge that you have read this License Agreement, understand its terms, agree to such terms, and that it is the complete statement of my agreement with you.